★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 can(s)creamed corn
2 can(s)kernel corn
2eggs slighlty beaten
1sleeve crackers- saltines or ritz or your favorite
2 Tbspbutter, cold sliced for top of casserole
·salt and pepper
How to Make Corn Pudding
- preheat oven to 350 Spray or grease a 13x9 or a 2 qt Casserole dish.
- Drain cans of kernel corn. Empty into med sized mixing bowl & Add cans of creamed corn. Mix in beaten eggs.
- Crush sleeve of crackers with hands,about 6 or 8 at a time. (it's ok to have some bigger pieces) Add to bowl of corn & egg mixture as you crush.
- Mix and pour into prepared baking dish. Shake Salt & Pepper to top of corn mixture. Slice cold butter thin and place around top of corn.
- Bake for 40-60 minutes. Deeper casseroles will take longer than a 13x9. We like the top to get a little crunchy, so we bake our a little longer. Enjoy~