- 1 can(s)
- creamed corn
- 1 Tbsp
- onion chopped finely
- bell pepper,chopped (i like to use half red and half green)
- 2 Tbsp
- margarine or butter
- eggs,beaten (any size is fine)
- 1/3 c
- fine bread crumbs
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Corn Pudding
- 1Melt margarine in a casserole dish, move the butter around till dish is covered in butter and set aside.
- 2In a frying pan sauté bell pepper and onion until tender.
- 3Mix rest of ingredients .when mixed thoroughly pour into buttered casserole dish and bake for one hour at 350. Garnish as desired.