Corn On the Cob with Mint-Feta Butter
Vicki Butts (lazyme)
From Gourmet, August 2009.
- 2 oz
- unsalted butter, softened
- 7 oz
- feta, finely crumbled (1 1/2 cups)
- 1/4 c
- finely chopped mint
- 8 large
- ears of corn, shucked, each cob cut crosswise into 4 pieces)
- 1/2 tsp
How to Make Corn On the Cob with Mint-Feta Butter
- 1Stir together butter, feta, mint, and a rounded 1/2 teaspoon salt in a large bowl.
- 2Cook corn in a large pot of boiling water until crisp-tender, about 3 minutes. Transfer with tongs to butter mixture and toss until well coated.
Mint-feta butter can be made 2 days ahead and chilled.