☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4ears of corn in the husk
1/8 tspcayenne, or to taste
3/4 cshredded cotija cheese or feta cheese
How to Make Corn on the Cob with Cheese and Lime
- Prepare grill.
- Soak corn in husks in cold water 10 minutes.
- Drain corn and grill on a rack set 5 to 6 inches over glowing coals until husks are charred, about 10 minutes.
- Shuck corn and grill until kernels are browned in spots, about 10 minutes.
- While corn is grilling, in a small bowl whisk together mayonnaise and cayenne. Using the small teardrop-shaped holes on a four-sided grater grate cotija.
- Brush mayonnaise mixture onto hot corn and sprinkle with cojita.
- Serve corn on the cob with lime wedges.