☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- ears of corn in the husk
- 1/4 c
- 1/8 tsp
- cayenne, or to taste
- 3/4 c
- shredded cotija cheese or feta cheese
- lime wedges
How to Make Corn on the Cob with Cheese and Lime
- 1Prepare grill.
- 2Soak corn in husks in cold water 10 minutes.
- 3Drain corn and grill on a rack set 5 to 6 inches over glowing coals until husks are charred, about 10 minutes.
- 4Shuck corn and grill until kernels are browned in spots, about 10 minutes.
- 5While corn is grilling, in a small bowl whisk together mayonnaise and cayenne. Using the small teardrop-shaped holes on a four-sided grater grate cotija.
- 6Brush mayonnaise mixture onto hot corn and sprinkle with cojita.
- 7Serve corn on the cob with lime wedges.