- 2 slice
- bacon, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/4 c
- minced white onion
- 2 Tbsp
- green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 c
- whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 Tbsp
- chopped pimento peppers
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Corn O'Brien
- 1Place the bacon in a large, deep skillet, and cook over medium heat, stirring until evenly browned, about 10 minutes.
- 2Drain the bacon on a paper towel-lined plate, leaving the grease in the skillet.
- 3Stir the onion and bell pepper into the skillet, and cook until the onion has softened and turned translucent, about 5 minutes.
- 4Add the corn, pimentos, and reserved bacon. Cook and stir until heated through, 3 to 5 minutes.
- 5Season with salt and pepper before serving.