2 slicebacon, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
1/4 cminced white onion
2 Tbspgreen bell pepper, chopped
2 cwhole kernel corn, drained
1 Tbspchopped pimento peppers
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Corn O'Brien
- Place the bacon in a large, deep skillet, and cook over medium heat, stirring until evenly browned, about 10 minutes.
- Drain the bacon on a paper towel-lined plate, leaving the grease in the skillet.
- Stir the onion and bell pepper into the skillet, and cook until the onion has softened and turned translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Add the corn, pimentos, and reserved bacon. Cook and stir until heated through, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper before serving.