Corn Bake AKA Scalloped Corn
★★★★★ 2 votes5
1 stickbutter or margarine, melted
1 can(s)whole kernel corn, drained
1 can(s)cream-style corn
2eggs, beaten before adding
8 ozsour cream
1 boxjiffy corn muffin mix
How to Make Corn Bake AKA Scalloped Corn
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 13 x 9 pan (or baking dish) with cooking spray.
- Melt the butter in a microwave-safe mixing bowl, about 30-40 seconds. Add the 2 types of corn, beaten eggs, sour cream, and corn muffin mix. Stir together with a large spoon until well-blended.
- Pour into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes, until lightly browned (like cornbread) and set.
- To double recipe, use a lasagna pan (~14.5 x 10 3/4"). Baking time MAY be affected so check carefully.