Corn and Zucchini Au Gratin with Chipotle Peppers1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
2 Tbspcorn oil
1 smalldiced onion
2 smallzucchinis, grated
2 tspchipotle pepper, minced fine (can be canned)
1 cmonterey jack cheese, grated
·salt and freshly ground pepper
2corn tortillas, stale, ground
How to Make Corn and Zucchini Au Gratin with Chipotle Peppers
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large skillet heat oil over medium heat; add onion and saute until soft.
- Stir in corn, zucchini and chipotles and cook for 6-7 minutes stirring often.
- Remove from heat and stir in 3/4 cup of the cheese and the eggs, season to taste.
- Spread corn mixture into a greased casserole.
- Crumble stale corn tortillas (use tortilla chips if you have too), and mix with remaining cheese.
- Sprinkle cheese/tortilla mixture over top and bake for 20 minutes until golden brown and heated through.