Corn and Spinach Saute
How to Make Corn and Spinach Saute
- Cut bacon into pieces. Fry bacon in medium saute pan over medium high high. Cook til crisp. Re move bacon from pan. Drain off all but 1 T. grease.
- Add corn to reserved bacon grease. Saute 8-10 min til pan is dry.
- Add drained and strained spinach to corn.
- Add glove of minced garlic.
- Stir in cream. Add salt and pepper. Cook 5-10 min til liquid is absorbed.
- Put bacon back in the pan and stir until heated through. Season to taste.