Corn and Polish Sausage
These are great served with Fried Potatoes and Onions..and sweet tea of course
You might also toast up some hot dog buns if you're in that mood.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 pkg
- frozen corn on the cob (cobettes)
- 32 oz
- (2pkgs) polish or smoked sausage (hillshire farms or similar)
- 1 stick
- butter or margerine
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Corn and Polish Sausage
- 1Pierce the skin of your sausages w/fork or knife to prevent the skin splitting or bursting during cooking.
Cut the sausage into pieces similar in size to the corn. ~Or~ if you are in a mood to serve in hot dog buns, cut or leave bun length.
- 2Layer ingredients in crockpot
Salt & Pepper
DO NOT STIR while cooking
- 3Whether you cook this on high or low setting depends on your schedule for the day.
I'm home a lot so I like to cook it on High for about 2 hrs then turn to Warm setting, if your crockpot has one, until ready to eat.
The corn will take on some of the flavor of the sausage you use as it cooks.
STIR WELL before serving