Corn and Onion Casserole1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 largeonion, sliced
1 csour cream
1/2 Tbspfinely chopped parsley
1/2 ccheddar cheese, shredded
8.5 ozcorn muffin, mix
16 ozcream-style corn
2 dash(es)hot sauce
1 ccheddar cheese, shredded
How to Make Corn and Onion Casserole
- Melt the butter in a skillet and saute the onions until tender.
- In a bowl combine the sour cream, salt, parsley and 1/2 cup cheese.
- Combine and add to the onion mixture and set aside.
- Combine the muffin mix, egg, milk, corn and hot sauce and mix well.
- Spread in a greased 9 x 9 inch pan.
- Cover with the sour cream mixture.
- Top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake in a 425 degree oven for 25 to 30 minutes.