"YOUR COLD COOLER" warm picnic cooked corn
Nancy J. Patrykus
sent me this easy recipe just yesterday.
What a novel idea. I have never heard of it.
Probably well known among the outdoorsy set, and perfect for a gathering of people at a picnic,
or at a Bar-B-Q.
The corn will remain at the perfect level of doneness for a couple of hours.
With the lid down.
If it lasts that long!!
Have the salt and butter ready!
- your amount, shucked , cleaned and ready to
- a large cooler, like a coleman
- kettles of boiling water, be sure to cover the corn
- a group of people
- salt and butter ready
How to Make "YOUR COLD COOLER" warm picnic cooked corn
- 1Put the corn in the cooler.
Add the boiling water.
Immediately close the lid.
Open lid,after required time,
it will be perfectly cooked!
No peaking, so the water stays hot.
Serve, cover, eat and enjoy.
- 2Collen says..any cooler works, as long as it is has a tight fit. and you leep it closed as much as possible!... THANK YOU, for sharing
No Peeking till done.!!