COOL CARROT CASSEROLE
- cups carrots, cooked and sliced
- cups pepperidge farm herb stuffing
- onion, chopped fine
- cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- can cream of celery soup (10 3/4 ounce)
- tablespoon garlic salt
- teaspoon black pepper
- tablespoons butter for topping
- tablespoons butter for mixture
How to Make COOL CARROT CASSEROLE
- 1Boil the carrots until tender and slice them. Saute the onion in 3 tablespoons butter in a large skillet until tender. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Add the carrots to the skillet, the cheese and the celery soup. Mix gently, but mix well, and turn off burner.
- 3Pour the mixture in a 2 quart casserole dish sprayed with butter-flavored Pam. Top with the stuffing. Melt the remaining 4 tablespoons of butter and drizzle over the stuffing. Place the casserole dish in the oven and bake 20 to 25 minutes until golden brown like my photo. To serve, GENTLY fold the topping into the carrots (just so it is wet) and serve immediately. Enjoy!