★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 4-6 medium
- squash. yellow summer, zuccini or combination of both
- 1 medium
- onion diced.
- 1/4 tsp
- 1/4-1/2 stick
- 2 c
How to Make Cooked yellow summer squash or zicinni squash
- 1Wash and slice squash leaving the skins on to about 1/4 inch thick. Place on sauce pan.
- 2Add diced onion , salt and water. Cover bring to boil on medium heat and simmer till fork tender.
- 3Drain well then add margarine. Adjust salt to taste. Serve hot as side dish.
- 4Can package left overs Freezes well. can make large batch to freeze and store for winter.