Company Vegetable Casserole
- 1 10-oz pkg
- frozen broccoli, frozen cauliflower & frozen brussels sprouts each
- 1 1-lb pkg
- velveeta - cubed
- 1 4-oz jar(s)
- button mushrooms, drained
- 1 can(s)
- mushroom soup
- 1/2 can(s)
- soup can of milk
How to Make Company Vegetable Casserole
- 1Pre-cook veggies 7 to 8 min. or according to pkg directions. NO SALT
- 2Mix Soup & Milk together.
- 3Drain veggies and put all ingredients together in greased 2 or 3 quart casserole.
- 4Bake at 325 deg. for 45 min. or till bubbly.
SERVES 6 to 8.
- 5You can increase amount of veggies if you want to stretch it a few more servings. I used 16 oz. bags for 11 people and we only had 1 small helping left. YOU DON'T HAVE TO INCREASE THE SAUCE. THERE IS PLENTY.