Company Vegetable Casserole
1 10-oz pkgfrozen broccoli, frozen cauliflower & frozen brussels sprouts each
1 1-lb pkgvelveeta - cubed
1 4-oz jar(s)button mushrooms, drained
1 can(s)mushroom soup
1/2 can(s)soup can of milk
How to Make Company Vegetable Casserole
- Pre-cook veggies 7 to 8 min. or according to pkg directions. NO SALT
- Mix Soup & Milk together.
- Drain veggies and put all ingredients together in greased 2 or 3 quart casserole.
- Bake at 325 deg. for 45 min. or till bubbly.
SERVES 6 to 8.
- You can increase amount of veggies if you want to stretch it a few more servings. I used 16 oz. bags for 11 people and we only had 1 small helping left. YOU DON'T HAVE TO INCREASE THE SAUCE. THERE IS PLENTY.