☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 4 oz
- slab bacon, chopped
- 1 small
- onion, minced
- 2 bunch
- collard greens, stems removed
- 1 bunch
- mustard greens, stems removed
- 1/2 c
- chicken stock
- salt and pepper, to taste
- hot sauce, to taste
How to Make Collard and Mustard Greens
- 1Cook the bacon in a large heavy skillet over medium heat.
- 2Reduce the heat to low and add the onion.
- 3Cook for 10 minutes until soft, stirring occasionally.
- 4Add the greens and stock.
- 5Cover and cook for about 25 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the greens are just tender.
- 6Season with salt and pepper.
- 7Sprinkle with hot sauce if desired.