☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4 ozslab bacon, chopped
1 smallonion, minced
2 bunchcollard greens, stems removed
1 bunchmustard greens, stems removed
1/2 cchicken stock
·salt and pepper, to taste
·hot sauce, to taste
How to Make Collard and Mustard Greens
- Cook the bacon in a large heavy skillet over medium heat.
- Reduce the heat to low and add the onion.
- Cook for 10 minutes until soft, stirring occasionally.
- Add the greens and stock.
- Cover and cook for about 25 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the greens are just tender.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with hot sauce if desired.