- 1 lb
- brussels sprouts of uniform size, outer yellowed leaves removed, ends trimmed, cut in half if large
- 1-2 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1/2 tsp
- ground cinnamon
- salt and cracked black pepper
- 1/3 c
- dried cranberries or dried *tart* cherries
- 3 Tbsp
- almonds, slivered or sliced
How to Make Cinnamon-Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet/pan with parchment paper.
- 2In a medium size prep bowl toss the Brussels sprouts with the olive oil, cinnamon, salt and cracked black pepper until evenly coated. Transfer the mixture to the baking sheet.
- 3Roast the brussels sprouts until they start to brown and pierce easily with a fork; approximately 20 minutes and stirring occasionally.
- 4Toss in the dried fruit (cranberries or tart cherries) and the almonds. Roast for an additional 5 minutes.