Ciao Bella Triple Decker Tortilla Wedges
Anna Sciancalepore Antoniello
Of course you can add veggies to your liking, shredded carrots, chopped red bell pepper, even chopped cucumber. The possibilities are endless.
- 12 oz
- cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz
- sour cream
- 2-4oz can(s)
- chopped green chiles
- 4 oz
- chopped black olives
- envelope hidden valley ranch dip mix
- 2 c
- white shredded cheddar
- (10 inch) tomato basil tortillas
- 1 jar(s)
How to Make Ciao Bella Triple Decker Tortilla Wedges
- 1Beat together cream cheese and sour cream until smooth.
- 2Add in the green chiles, black olives, dip mix, and cheese.
- 3Lay out 3 tortillas and spread out about a cup of the cream cheese mixture on each to 1/2 inch of the edge. Lay another tortilla on top with more cream cheese mixture and top with the last tortilla.
- 4Chill for 3-4 hours. Then with a sharp knife cut the tortilla stacks. You should get 8 wedges per stack. Chill until ready to serve with salsa.