Christy's Cauliflower/Bacon Casserole
This recipe can easily be doubled or tripled for parties, potlucks, etc.
- 1 large
- cauliflower (large, steamed & chopped)
- 1 stick
- butter (softened)
- 4 oz
- cream cheese softened)
- 5 slice
- bacon (fried crisp and crumbled)
- 3/4 c
- sour cream
- 3/4 c
- shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 c
- shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1/3 c
- milk (2%)
- 2 tsp
- red pepper flakes
- kosher salt & white peppe to taste
How to Make Christy's Cauliflower/Bacon Casserole
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Fry bacon til crispy and drain on paper towel. Crumble.
- 3Steam and place in colander to cool. Chop cauliflower into small pieces.
- 4Combine all ingredients until smooth and creamy.
- 5Bake for 35 minutes then broil for 5 (watch closely). Let cool 10-15 minutes before serving.