Cherry Tomato & Vegetable Saute1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1green bell pepper, sliced
1/2 cred onion, finely chopped
2minced garlic cloves
3 Tbspcanola oil
1potato, cut into thin wedges
1yam, peeled and cut into thin wedges
2 ccherry tomatoes
1 cvegetable broth
1 cbaby peas, thawed
How to Make Cherry Tomato & Vegetable Saute
- In a large skillet, saute the bell pepper, onion and garlic in oil over medium heat until the peppers are tender-crisp, about 3 minutes.
- Add the potato and yam and cook for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add the tomatoes.
- Cover, reduce the heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Gradually add the broth and continue to cook until the potatoes have softened and the skins have split on the tomatoes, about 15 minutes.
- Add the peas and season with cayenne to taste.
- Simmer until heated through and serve hot.