Cherry Tomato & Vegetable Saute1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- green bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 c
- red onion, finely chopped
- minced garlic cloves
- 3 Tbsp
- canola oil
- potato, cut into thin wedges
- yam, peeled and cut into thin wedges
- 2 c
- cherry tomatoes
- 1 c
- vegetable broth
- 1 c
- baby peas, thawed
- 1/4 tsp
How to Make Cherry Tomato & Vegetable Saute
- 1In a large skillet, saute the bell pepper, onion and garlic in oil over medium heat until the peppers are tender-crisp, about 3 minutes.
- 2Add the potato and yam and cook for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- 3Add the tomatoes.
- 4Cover, reduce the heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes.
- 5Gradually add the broth and continue to cook until the potatoes have softened and the skins have split on the tomatoes, about 15 minutes.
- 6Add the peas and season with cayenne to taste.
- 7Simmer until heated through and serve hot.