1 cpicante sauce (i use hot)
1 cbrown sugar
1 bottlebarbeque sauce (small)
1 mediumonion, chopped
1 tspworcestershire sauce
1 can(s)industrial size pork and beans (found at walmart or sams)
1 lbsausage (i use hot) -- i like em spicy!
1 lbdiced ham
How to Make Cheri's Baked Beans
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F
- Fry bacon in skillet till crisp and then remove bacon and set aside to cool.
- Add the diced ham and the sausage to the frying pan, and fry until sausage is done. Crumble the sausage, ham, and bacon into a medium sized bowl.
- Add the picante sauce, brown sugar, BBQ sauce, onion, worstershire sauce, and mix well.
- In a large casserole, combine the entire can of pork and beans and the meat/sauce mix until well mixed.
- Cover casserole and place in oven and let heat for 30-40 minutes. Everything is already cooked, so it is just for heating the entire thing thoroughly!