CHEESY ROASTED POTATOES & BROCCOLI for two
1/2 mediumbroccoli, bunch
1 largered potato (or your favorite)
1 1/2 Tbspolive oil
·salt and/or pepper to taste
1/3 ccheddar cheese, shredded
1 sliceamerican cheese (i use borden's grilled cheese melts)
1/8 creal bacon bits
dash(es)black truffle salt to taste (optional, but recommended)
How to Make CHEESY ROASTED POTATOES & BROCCOLI for two
- Pour 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil into a zipper seal food storage bag.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Add salt and/or pepper to taste, seal bag and shake well to thoroughly coat vegetables with oil.
- Arrange vegetables on prepared baking sheet in a single layer. Bake at 425 degrees F for 10 minutes; remove from oven, turn vegetables over with a spatula (if a few of the potatoes stick, lift the foil and lightly pry loose,) then return to oven for 10 more minutes, or until vegetables are fork tender.
- Serve immediately. Store leftovers in airtight container in refrigerator. Reheat in microwave. Recipe may be doubled.