- 2 lb
- cut green beans, frozen
- 1 lb
- thick sliced bacon
- 12 oz
- squeezable cheez whiz
- 1 lb
- mushrooms, fresh
- 3/4 c
- onion, chopped
- 3/4 tsp
- black pepper
How to Make CHEESY GREEN BEANS
- 1Cook the bacon in a large skillet on medium heat until crisp. Drain the bacon and reserve 1/4 cup
of the drippings.Crumble bacon keeping 2 tablespoons
- 2Microwave the green beans as directed on package,drain well.
- 3Add mushrooms and onion to the reserved 1/4 cup drippings in skillet. Cook and stir on medium-high
heat for 10 minutes, drain.
- 4Add the bacon,black pepper and hot green beans. Mix lightly.Spoon into a 2 quart dish.
- 5Microwave the cheez whiz as directed on label. Drizzle over the green beans mixture. Sprinkle
with the reserved 2 Tablespoons of crumbled bacon.