★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 lbcut green beans, frozen
1 lbthick sliced bacon
12 ozsqueezable cheez whiz
1 lbmushrooms, fresh
3/4 conion, chopped
3/4 tspblack pepper
How to Make CHEESY GREEN BEANS
- Cook the bacon in a large skillet on medium heat until crisp. Drain the bacon and reserve 1/4 cup
of the drippings.Crumble bacon keeping 2 tablespoons
- Microwave the green beans as directed on package,drain well.
- Add mushrooms and onion to the reserved 1/4 cup drippings in skillet. Cook and stir on medium-high
heat for 10 minutes, drain.
- Add the bacon,black pepper and hot green beans. Mix lightly.Spoon into a 2 quart dish.
- Microwave the cheez whiz as directed on label. Drizzle over the green beans mixture. Sprinkle
with the reserved 2 Tablespoons of crumbled bacon.