☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 can(s)condensed cream of mushroom soup (undiluted)
1 csour cream
1 1/2 cshredded sharp cheddar cheese
1 can(s)french fried onion rings (6 oz)
2 pkgfrozen broccoli florets (frozen, thawed)
How to Make Cheesy Cheddar Broccoli Casserole Recipe
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a large saucepan, combine soup, sour cream, 1 cup cheese and 1 1/4 cup onions. Heat through over medium heat, stirring until blended 4-5 minutes.
- Stir in thawed broccoli.
- Transfer to a greased 2 quarter baking dish.
- Bake uncovered until bubbly 25-30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with the remaining cheese and onions. Bake until cheese is melted, 10-15 minutes