2 lbcarrots, peeled and sliced into rounds
8 ozvelveeta cheese
1 stickbutter (divided)
1/2 mediumonion, chopped
1 critz crackers, crushed
1/2 tspdill weed
How to Make Cheesy Carrots
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Microwave the carrots for 3-4 minutes to partially cook them.
- Saute the onion in half of the butter until transparent.
- Cut the cheese into cubes and add to warm carrots along with sautéed onions.
- Add the dill weed and mix well.
- Melt remaining butter and add it to the crushed crackers. Sprinkle on top of carrots.
- Bake for 30 -35 minutes or until crackers crumbs are lightly browned and crispy.