Cheesy Brussel Sprouts with Bacon
- 2 box
- frozen brussel sprouts
- 1 qt
- water, salted
- velveeta cheese or cheeze whiz( jar)
- 2 Tbsp
- butter or margarine
- 1 pkg
- bacon pieces, using a hand full
- 1 can(s)
- can c ream or milk( 1/2 cup unless needs more)
- 2 tsp
- sugar or sweetener
How to Make Cheesy Brussel Sprouts with Bacon
- 1You can either use the boxes or bags of frozen brussel sprouts. Put on to boil in sauce pan with 1 qt. water, salted.Cook till tender.
- 2While that is cooking, I make my cheese sauce so it will be ready about the same time.
- 3If I am using Velveeta cheese, I quarter up chunks of cheese and place on low heat in a sauce pan with either a hafe cup of milk or can cream.
- 4If you like the sauce thick, that is fine, though if it needs thinning add a little more cream. As it starts to be the consistancy you want, then turn off heat and add bacon pieces and cover with lid till veggie is ready.
- 5Drain the sprouts and pour into a bowl. Add sauce over it, then stir to mix. Now it is ready to eat! Enjoy~