CHEESY BROCCOLI CASSEROLE FOR FOUR
Recipe & photo: Allfreeslowcookerrecipes.com
2 pkg(10 oz.ea.) chopped broccoli
1 can(s)(10-1/4 oz.) condensed cream of celery soup
1 1/4 cshredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
1/4 cminced onions
1 tsphot pepper sauce
1/2 tspcelery seed
1 ccrushed potato chips or saltine crackers
How to Make CHEESY BROCCOLI CASSEROLE FOR FOUR
- Lightly coat the slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine the broccoli, soup, 1 cup of the cheese, onions, paprika, pepper sauce, and celery seed in the slow cooker. Mix thoroughly.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 5 to 6 hours, or on HIGH for 2-1/2 to 3 hours.
- Uncover, sprinkle the top with potato chips or crackers and the remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
- Cook, uncovered on LOW 30 to 60 minutes or on HIGH for 15 to 30 minutes, or until cheese melts.