CHEESY BROCCOLI CASSEROLE FOR FOUR
Recipe & photo: Allfreeslowcookerrecipes.com
- 2 pkg
- (10 oz.ea.) chopped broccoli
- 1 can(s)
- (10-1/4 oz.) condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 1/4 c
- shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/4 c
- minced onions
- 1 tsp
- 1 tsp
- hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 tsp
- celery seed
- 1 c
- crushed potato chips or saltine crackers
How to Make CHEESY BROCCOLI CASSEROLE FOR FOUR
- 1Lightly coat the slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2Combine the broccoli, soup, 1 cup of the cheese, onions, paprika, pepper sauce, and celery seed in the slow cooker. Mix thoroughly.
- 3Cover and cook on LOW for 5 to 6 hours, or on HIGH for 2-1/2 to 3 hours.
- 4Uncover, sprinkle the top with potato chips or crackers and the remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
- 5Cook, uncovered on LOW 30 to 60 minutes or on HIGH for 15 to 30 minutes, or until cheese melts.