Cheese & Tomato Quiche
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 c
- onion, finely chopped
- medium tomatoes, 1 chopped, 2 sliced, divided
- 2/3 c
- 1 c
- (4 oz.) sargento artisan blends shredded swiss cheese
- 1/2 c
- (2 oz.) plus 1 tbsp. sargento grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 tsp
- dried dill weed
- 1/2 tsp
- (9-inch) unbaked pie shell
How to Make Cheese & Tomato Quiche
- 1Melt butter in medium skillet over medium heat. Add onion; cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add chopped tomatoes; cover and simmer 5 minutes. Uncover; cook 2 minutes or until mixture is thick, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat; set aside.
- 2Beat eggs in large bowl. Add milk, Swiss cheese, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, dill weed and salt; mix well. Stir in onion mixture. Pour into pie shell. Top with sliced tomatoes and remaining cheese.
- 3Bake in preheated 350°F oven 55 minutes or until set. Let stand 10 minutes and serve.