- 120 g. cream cheese or 6 kiri cheeses
- 1/2 onion; finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic; minced
- 2 tbsp. feta cheese
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese; grated
- 2 tbsp. milk
- 3 tbsp. carrots; grated
- 3 tbsp. cilantro; chopped
- sambusa/samosa wrappers
How to Make Cheese Sambusa
- 1Mix the three cheeses with the garlic and milk.
Add the onions, carrots, and cilantro; stir.
Fill each sambusa cone with 1 Tbsp. of the cheese filling.
Seal the top seam with flour paste.
Preheat oil on medium heat.
Cook 4 sambusa at a time until golden and bubbly.
Remove and drain on a paper towel