CC'S PASTA SALAD
1small package of pasta (spagetti, fetuccine, angel hair, etc)
1green bell pepper, diced
1yellow bell pepper, diced
2large tomatoes, diced
1large red onion, thinly sliced
2 pkgdry italian salad dressing mix
1 bottleitalian salad dressing (i prefer paul newmans, but any will do)
1 bottlecreamy caesar dress (once again i prefer paul newmans)
How to Make CC'S PASTA SALAD
- Cook pasta according to package directions, al dente.
- Once pasta has been drained, combine with all veggies and dry Italian salad mix.
- Mix liquid dressing, about half of each bottle, combine well. Pour over salad and toss. Add more dressings according to your taste. Refrigerate.
- Just before serving, toss well and add the rest of the dressing and toss again.
- The longer it sits in the fridge the better the flavors will meld.