Cauliflower With Cinnamon
How to Make Cauliflower With Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375-degrees.
- Put cold water into a large bowl and mix in the lemon juice.
- Remove the center stalk from the cauliflower, cut the head into large, thin slices and put them in the lemon water.
- Butter a suitable au gratin dish with 2 tablespoons of the butter. Drain the cauliflower slices, layer half of them in the bottom of the dish and sprinkle them with half of the cinnamon, nutmeg and bread crumbs. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Dot with half of the remaining butter and pour over half of the cream. Make a second layer using all remaining ingredients. Cover and bake for 1 hour, or until done.