★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 bunchcauliflower, cooked
1/4 cparmesan cheese
1/4 tspgarlic powder
1 colive oil, extra virgin or vegetable oil
How to Make Cauliflower Patties
- Cook cauliflower till very tender and separate and chop into tiny pieces.
- Beat the eggs. Add bisquick, cheese, garlic powder and cauliflower until blended.
- Heat large frying pan add oil and heat till hot.
- Drop heaping tablespoonfuls of cauliflower mixture into the pan allowing room for patties to spread.
- Cook till brown on both sides and drain on plate covered with paper towels.
- Sprinkle with additional parmesan cheese if desired.