Cauliflower Macaroni & Cheese
How to Make Cauliflower Macaroni & Cheese
- 1Cook pasta al dente, adding cauliflower during last 3-5 minutes or so. Drain.
- 2Whisk flour into melted butter in a small saucepan for 1 minute then whisk in broth until smooth.
- 3Whisk in the milk & simmer until thickened, between 3-5 minutes. Stand with it & whisk occasionally.
- 4Stir in cheese & mustard. Add pepper to taste.
- 5Stir sauce into cauliflower & pasta.
- 6Optional: This can be baked in a greased baking dish with extra cheddar cheese sprinkled on top.