How to Make Cauliflower Casserole
- 1Cook the cauliflower in boiling salted water for 15 minutes or until tender.
- 2Meanwhile, cook the potatoes in boiling water for 15 minutes or longer until tender; drain the potatoes and cauliflower and place in mixing bowl.
- 3Add the butter, salt and pepper; mash together to make a puree; it is better to use a potato masher as a food processor can make it too mushy.
- 4Beat the eggs into the puree, one at a time, then stir in the cheese.
- 5Spoon into a greased dish, and bake one hour with foil on it in a 350 oven.