By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- head cauliflower
- bunch broccoli
- 2 small
- onions, sliced and separated into rings
- 1/2 c
- 1/3 c
- vegetable oil
- 1/3 c
- 1/4 c
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- 2 slice
- bacon, cooked and crumbled
How to Make Cauliflower-Broccoli Medley
- 1Wash cauliflower, and remove green leaves.
- 2Separate the cauliflower into flowerets, slicing the large ones into bite-size pieces.
- 3Trim off large leaves of broccoli.
- 4Remove tough ends of lower stalks, and wash broccoli thoroughly.
- 5Cut into bite-size pieces.
- 6Combine vegetables in a large bowl.
- 7Combine remaining ingredients except bacon; add to vegetables, tossing gently.
- 8Chill several hours or overnight.
- 9Garnish with bacon.