By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 smallonions, sliced and separated into rings
1/3 cvegetable oil
2 slicebacon, cooked and crumbled
How to Make Cauliflower-Broccoli Medley
- Wash cauliflower, and remove green leaves.
- Separate the cauliflower into flowerets, slicing the large ones into bite-size pieces.
- Trim off large leaves of broccoli.
- Remove tough ends of lower stalks, and wash broccoli thoroughly.
- Cut into bite-size pieces.
- Combine vegetables in a large bowl.
- Combine remaining ingredients except bacon; add to vegetables, tossing gently.
- Chill several hours or overnight.
- Garnish with bacon.