Cauliflower and Peas Au Gratin
If you try this, I sure hope you enjoy it.
I first posted this on RecipeZaar
( which is no longer a recipe site :( )Posted here on August 29th,2010.
- 1 1/2 c
- leftover cauliflower and cheese sauce
- 1/2 c
- sweet baby peas
- 1/8 c
- finely chopped sweet onion
- 1/4 tsp
- ground black pepper, or to your own taste
- 1/2 c
- crushed ritz type crackers
- 2 Tbsp
- melted margarine
How to Make Cauliflower and Peas Au Gratin
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease a 1 quart baking dish. ( I use a butter flavored cooking spray )
- 2Mix together first four ingredients,pour into prepared pan.
- 3Combine cracker crumbs and melted margarine, and sprinkle over casserole ingredients.
- 4Bake for 20 minutes or until topping is golden brown.