Carrots with Cognac
Vicki Butts (lazyme)
How to Make Carrots with Cognac
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees.
- Tear a large sheet of aluminum foil.
- Place carrots on foil and sprinkle with remaining ingredients.
- Wrap up tightly and roast for 25 to 35 minutes until carrots are tender, yet crisp.
- This recipe yields 6 servings; serving size: 1/2 cup.
Exchanges Per Serving: 2 Vegetable
Nutrition Facts: Calories 68; Calories from Fat 22; Total Fat 2g; Saturated Fat 0g; Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 48mg; Carbohydrates 9g; Dietary Fiber 2g; Sugars 5g; Protein 1g.