By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 3 Tbsp
- carrots, in 1/8" diagonal slices
- 3/4 c
- 1 Tbsp
- chicken stock, optional
- 2 Tbsp
- parsley, fresh and chopped
How to Make Carrots Marsala
- 1Heat butter in a large skillet with tight fitting lid; Saute' carrot slices until carrots are well coated with butter, 2 to 3 minutes.
- 2Add Marsala and cover; Cook over medium to low heat until carrots are tender and liquid is reduced, 8 to 10 minutes. (If liquid reduces before carrots are tender, add 1 tablespoon chicken stock or water.)
- 3Sprinkle with parsley before serving.