★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 4 lb
- carrots, peeled . coined and cooked
- 1 can(s)
- cream of celery soup
- 8 oz
- velveeta cheese cubes
- 1/2 c
- celery chopped
- sleeve ritz
- 6 Tbsp
- butter - melted
How to Make Carrots in Cheese Sauce
- 1Stir Fry celery and carrots in olive oil until just starting to tenderize...(can boil or bake carrots until just tender as well)
- 2Heat the soup ( do not add water) mixing in the velveeta, heat and mix until smooth.
- 3Place carrots and celery in sprayed casserole dish, pour soup mix over carrots and celery.
- 4Blend melted butter with crushed ritz and sprinkle over soup mix
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until bubbly and crumbs are golden toasted!