CARROT SWEET POTATO CASSEROLE
2 1/2 ccarrots, sliced
1 Tbspbutter or margarine
1 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
1 tspcinnamon, ground
1 tspnutmeg, ground
1 tspvanilla extract
How to Make CARROT SWEET POTATO CASSEROLE
- 1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees Grease a 1 quart casserole dish.
- 2. Place sliced carrots and enough water to cover them in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, and cook until carrots are very tender. Drain.
- 3. Using a blender, food processor, or potato masher, puree carrots to a smooth consistency.
- 4. In a medium bowl, mix together the carrots and butter. Beat in the eggs, sugar, milk, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and vanilla. Spread mixture into the prepared casserole dish.
- 5. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until set.