Photo adapted from Allrecipes.
1/2 ccrushed walnuts
3 Tbspbrown sugar
2 tspsoft butter
1 lbcarrots, cooked
1/2 cbutter, melted
How to Make Carrot Souffle
- Combine the crushed walnuts, brown sugar and butter. Set aside.
- Puree the cooked carrots and the eggs in a blender. Add the sugar, flour, vanilla, melted butter and nutmeg and blend.
- Pour into a 1 1/2 quart greased souffle dish or pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Spread the topping over the souffle and bake 5-10 minutes longer.