Cantaloupe Cucumber Salad
- cantaloupe, seeded, peeled, and sliced thinly, about 2-3 cups
- 1 c
- cucumber, peeled, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp
- 6 c
- mixed greens
- vinaigrette salad dressing
How to Make Cantaloupe Cucumber Salad
- 1Toss the cantaloupe and the cucumber together with the salt and let sit for 5 - 10 minutes to let the juices come out.
- 2Toss the greens with enough of the vinaigrette to get it moist.
Place the cucumber and cantaloupe over the greens and serve
Add nuts, or soft cheese like feta, or goat.
Add chunks of chopped chicken to make into a main dish.