- 1 head cabbage (medium about 2 pounds)
- 4 teaspoons butter (or more if needed, as i always need more)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 slices bacon
How to Make Cabbage on the Grill
- 1Cut cabbage into four wedges; place each on a piece of double-layered heavy-duty foil (about 18 inches square).
- 2Spread cut sides with butter. Sprinkle with salt, garlic powder, pepper and Parmesan cheese. Wrap a bacon strip around each wedge.
- 3Fold the foil around the cabbage and seal tightly.
- 4Grill, covered, over medium heat for 40 minutes or until cabbage is tender, turning twice. If bacon isn't crisp, may want to place them directly on grill to crisp them up.