By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- red bell peppers
- head cabbage
- 1/2 tsp
- 2 c
- 1 Tbsp
- mustard seed
How to Make Cabbage-Filled Peppers
- 1Remove stems and cut off the tops of the peppers and remove the seeds without breaking the shells.
- 2Cut cabbage fine as in slaw and add to it the salt and mustard seeds.
- 3Mix thoroughly and place in peppers, pressing it in tightly.
- 4Place tops on pepper cases and fasten them down with toothpicks.
- 5Place them upright in stone jar and cover with cold vinegar.
- 6Place cover over jar and put away in cool place until ready to use.
- 7They may be kept for several months before using.