By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
6red bell peppers
1 Tbspmustard seed
How to Make Cabbage-Filled Peppers
- Remove stems and cut off the tops of the peppers and remove the seeds without breaking the shells.
- Cut cabbage fine as in slaw and add to it the salt and mustard seeds.
- Mix thoroughly and place in peppers, pressing it in tightly.
- Place tops on pepper cases and fasten them down with toothpicks.
- Place them upright in stone jar and cover with cold vinegar.
- Place cover over jar and put away in cool place until ready to use.
- They may be kept for several months before using.