★★★★★ 1 vote5
1small head of cabbage
1 1/2 stickunsalted butter meted and then divided
1/4 tspfresh black pepper
1 can(s)10 oz. can of cream of chicken soup
1/4 pkghellman's mayonase
1 cshredded chedder cheese
1 pkgbutter crackers such as ritz,crushed (sleeve}
How to Make Cabbage Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Put cabbage in a greased 9 inch baking dish
- Place onion on top
- pour melted butter on top,1/4 cup of this only.
- Add pepper
- In a mixing bowl,add the soup and mayo,mix very well.
- Spread evenly over the cabbage mixture
- In a mixing bowl,add remaining 1/2 cup of melted butter,cheese and crushed crackers.Sprinkle all over the top of casserole
- Bake uncovered about 45 minutes.