Butternut Squash Sauteed
This recipe is actually from my friend who is a wonderful cook and makes up his own recipes. He doesn't even write them down so I am doing it for him.
This is a great side dish or just eat it alone served over rice.
★★★★★ 2 votes5
1/2peeled and diced butternut squash
dashrosemary (or to taste)
dashoregano (or to taste)
3 Tbspbutter or margarine (may substitute olive oil)
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Butternut Squash Sauteed
- Peel butternut squash (I use a potato peeler). Scrape out seeds. Use a sharp knife and dice desired amount into small bite size pieces.
- Add butter/margarine to frying pan and melt over med high heat.
- Add diced onions, and other ingredients.
- Cover pan and cook on medium until butternut is tender.
- Serve with your meal or over rice.