Buttercup Squash Casserole1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 Tbspbrown sugar
1 Tbspchives, fresh/chopped
How to Make Buttercup Squash Casserole
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut squash into quarters; remove seeds.
- Place, cut side down, in ungreased shallow baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 to 50 minutes or until tender.
- Cool slightly.
- Grease 1-quart casserole.
- Scoop squash pulp from skin; place in medium bowl.
- Discard skin.
- Add brown sugar, salt, cinnamon, 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg, and butter to squash.
- Mix with potato masher or fork until well blended.
- Spoon into greased casserole.
- Sprinkle with chives and 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until thoroughly heated.