☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 lbbrussel sprouts
1/2 lbmaple bacon, diced
1/4 cshallots, chopped
1/4 cshaved sharp white cheddar cheese, optional
How to Make Brussels Sprouts with Maple Bacon and Shallots
- Blanch the Brussels sprouts in boiling water about 4 - 8 mins. Cool in ice water and drain well.
- Cook bacon until browned, remove and dice when cooled.
- Add shallots to pan and saute until opaque, stirring often.
- Drain all but 1 to 2 Tbs. of bacon grease and return to heat.
- Add Brussels sprouts, pepper and butter to pan and lightly saute
- Place in serving bowl and top with cheese if desired.