Brussels Sprouts with Easy Hot Bacon Dressing
The dressing can be used for a green or potato salad, or anything else that needs hot bacon dressing.
- 1 pkg
- steam in bag brussels sprouts
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 10 slice
- pre-cooked bacon, diced into half-inch pieces
- 1/2 c
- frozen chopped onions
- 1 tsp
- dill seed
- 1/2 tsp
- celery salt
- freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1/3 c
- apple cider vinegar (for a more tart dressing, add additional tablespoons)
- 1/2 Tbsp
- brown sugar
How to Make Brussels Sprouts with Easy Hot Bacon Dressing
- 1Steam Brussels Sprouts in microwave for about 1 minute less than the package instructions.
- 2Meanwhile, heat large frying pan, add olive oil and heat. Add bacon and crisp up.
- 3add onions, celery salt, and dill seed and stir until heated through, and some of the water has steamed off. (this will de-crisp the bacon)
- 4Add apple cider vinegar (or other vinegar of your choice) and the brown sugar and stir until all ingredients are combined and bubbly.
- 5Add Brussels Sprouts and stir thoroughly to cover. Serve and enjoy!