Brussels Sprouts In Brown Butter
- 2 pt
- brussels sprouts
- 2 Tbsp
- butter, unsalted
- 1 Tbsp
- sherry, balsamic or red wine vinegar
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
How to Make Brussels Sprouts In Brown Butter
- 1Trim the Brussels sprouts and cut an X into the base of each.
- 2Steam the Brussels sprouts for 10 minutes. Remove from heat.
- 3Melt butter in a large skillet and cook until it turns nut-brown in color.
- 4Just before serving reheat butter, add Brussels sprouts and toss until well coated and warmed. Add vinegar, season to taste and serve.