Brussels Sprouts Extraordinaire
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1small onion, sliced
1 ctomato juice
2 pkg(10 oz.) frozen brussel sprouts or 1 1/4 pounds fresh brussel sprouts, cooked and drained
1/4 cshredded cheddar cheese
How to Make Brussels Sprouts Extraordinaire
- In a skillet, saute onion in butter until tender. Remove onion and set aside.
- Blend flour into the drippings.
- Add tomato juice; cook and stir over low heat until thickened and smooth. Stir in the sugar. salt, pepper and onion.
- Arrange the brussel sprouts in a greased 1 quart baking dish; top with the tomato sauce.
Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake uncovered, at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.